Greece is a home to marvelous monuments archaeological sites. There are many reasons one should visit Greece at least once. Whether you are looking for exotic cuisines, breath-taking landscapes, exciting nightlife, Greece has got all of it. So if you are willing to take a trip to Greece, then you should definitely visit 7daysabroad to know more about Greece. These are a few places you should visit if you ever take a tour here.
- Athens is a beautiful place to visit anytime in the year.
- You can spend your entire day visiting the archaeological sites including the Acropolis, the Temple of Hephaestus, and the Ancient Agora.
- You can go and watch the Evzones, who, with their pleated skirts, white stockings, and pompom shoes, guard the tomb of the Unknown Soldier in Syntagma Square.
- Athenians love shopping. You will always find an enthusiastic crowd at the antique market. You can hit the local boutiques and or malls for both – the atmosphere and bargains.
- In Santorini, you can view the best sunset in the world. Oia is a beautiful place to do this.
- Santorini is an extremely photogenic place of remarkable landscapes.
- Almost every house here has a private chapel, which gives a hint of spirituality.
- One who is fascinated with archaeology should definitely visit the excavations at Akrotiri.
- If you are a fan of adventure, Santorini also has ghost towns for you, where deserted streets will give you a haunting experience.
- Hersonissos is a great destination if you are thinking of a trip with families.
- You can enjoy the sun and beaches all day long.
- You can visit area museums like the Lychnostatis Open Air Museum. This museum gives you a lot of information about the lifestyles and trade histories of the early people of the island.
- Another must-visit museum is the Archaeological Museum in Heraklion where you can appreciate the exhibits from the Minion times.
- You can enjoy the nightlife here, by going to the beach bars and the clubs.
These are the places which will amaze you once you visit Greece.